Becky is an accomplished and highly regarded motivational speaker who enhances wellbeing by using a unique form of coaching called Life Design, which integrates counselling and coaching. She delivers a range of engaging motivational and educational presentations, at national conferences, and to SMEs and local groups. She is a senior accredited member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP), and a full member of the Association for Coaching.
Becky has proven abilities in enhancing productivity and creativity in the workplace and optimising wellness through a range of talks including Managing Change and Transition, Developing Emotional Resilience, Managing Stress, Managing People More Effectively, Developing Leadership Skills and Stimulating Creative Thinking.
She is the Founder and Director of New Leaf Life Design, a company she established in 1992, which has developed an excellent reputation as a compassionate and supportive provider of coaching and counselling services, committed to helping individuals and businesses grow and flourish. An advocate of corporate social responsibility, Becky actively engages the community and supports a greener environment through innovative projects and activities.
A published researcher, she holds an MSc in Counselling Research and a Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling, and has been featured in Cosmopolitan and psychology magazines. She has won the Pavilion Publishing Innovation in Training Award, the Winston Churchill Memorial Trust Fellowship Award and achieved Finalist in Taunton Deane Business Awards, and Cosmopolitan and House of Fraser Woman of Achievement in Education Award.
Passionate, positive and inspirational, Becky naturally engages large audiences and combines a down to earth style with humour and a calming approach to deliver motivational talks, which create positive life transformation and lasting change.
Selection of workshops available:
Knowing Yourself And Detoxing Your Mind
- Know that your experience of yourself can change.
- Know that the only way to change is to be 100% responsible
- Compare nothing
- Embrace your reality
- Add meaning to your life
Developing Real Happiness
Bee Happy one hour of Stress Management
- The cost of ignoring stress
- How to recognise stress in yourself and others
- Developing self confidence
- Anxiety and stress management techniques.
- Life redesign
Shorter presentations at networking events included:
- Work life balance – The Yellow Shit Road
- Removing Barriers to Success – Word Gets Around Networking
- Dare to Dream – Inspirational talk for start up business
- BACP Practitioners Conference 2015 as art of the BACP Coaching Executive
- BACP Coaching Conference 2011
- Key note speaker Somerset College – Detoxing your mind and creating wellbeing in your life.