You can book a session with one of the counsellors at New Leaf either by e-mail or by calling and requesting an appointment over the telephone.
- Counselling appointments are available in Taunton, Bridgwater ,Wellington, Yeovil, Wiveliscombe and Glastonbury from Monday to Friday.
- Your initial appointment can be made by telephone or e-mail
- If you would like an appointment in the late afternoon or evening there can be some delay in booking as these are popular appointment times.
- New Leaf requires at least 48 hours notice if you are unable to attend a booked appointment otherwise you will be charged the session fee. Helena Trump asks for one weeks notice.
- We no longer provide private counselling only business to business.
Telephone: 07590 684888 Email: [email protected]