New Leaf was founded to create the space that would enable people to flourish by overcoming the issues that can affect their working life, their relationships, personal well-being and the ability to contribute positively to their community.
We strive each year to do more than simply deliver on our promise to our paying clients; our aim is to work in partnership with local groups and individuals to help build local economic, social and environmental sustainability and make a meaningful contribution to the people, organisations and the environment in and around Somerset. In short, all New Leaf business practices are designed and delivered with a real and genuine determination to benefit both individual clients, their employer, the wider society within which the business operates and to create a positive environmental impact.
We benefit the local community, wider society and the environment by:
- Maintaining the delivery of high-quality and relevant services that meet the needs of the
local business community;
- Establishing a caring and collaborative green community heart that drives all business
decisions and contributes towards a positive environmental impact;
- Asking for and valuing feedback and contribution from associates, partners, staff and
- Having a vision and purpose with a strong emphasis on ‘giving back’ to the local
community and engaging in work with true meaning;
- Helping businesses and their employees flourish by raising awareness of mental health in
the workplace and providing relevant services and support.