The New Leaf Employee Counselling (EAP) service is designed to give your employees:
- Improved self-esteem and self-confidence leading to better personal and professional relationships;
- Increased ability to understand their feelings and how to express them appropriately;
- Greater awareness of how to address stress, both within the individual and within the people they work with;
- More power to manage situations at work and home;
- Skills to help with relaxation and stress management.
Counselling at New Leaf offers a supportive relationship in which your employees can explore any issue in a non-judgmental, safe environment. Usually this takes place within an agreed number of sessions financed by the employer. It is common for individuals who wish to continue the process, to self-finance and attend further sessions in their own time. Each individual is accepted for who they are and held in unconditional positive regard. Counselling at New Leaf can help your employees see difficulties more objectively and express feelings appropriately, helping them come to terms with new or past experiences. It can be part of a growing process enabling them to change unwanted feelings.