I wanted to tell you about our four remaining workshops designed to help your business grow. Each workshop has been created with visual artists in mind and is part of a collaborative project with seven colleagues and 50% founding thanks to Somerset County Council Creative Industries Development funding. Each workshop costs £25 to include supper.
- Wednesday, 7 November 2012 Developing Digital Marketing Part 2 with Jim Hardcastle Viper Marketing
- Wednesday, 5 December 2012 Bite Size Brand Building with Barnaby Adams Cuckooo Design Studio
- Wednesday, 16 January 2013 Designing Sales Success with Pam Knight White Knight Marketing
- Wednesday, 6 February 2013 Planning To Succeed In Your Market Place with Pam Knight White Knight Marketing
This is a collaborative venture with:
- Jim Hardcastle Viper Marketing & Communications Group offering two digital media workshops
- Barnaby Adams Cuckooo Design Studio offering branding workshop
- Pam Knight PR, Marketing and Rumwell Hall White Knight Marketing
- Katie Venner Evaluation Day and Project Advisor
- Alex Roland Your IT Now and Phil Dyer Trendbuster Films for filming dates will be filming some events and interviewing.
- Deborah Durrant Evaluator from Be Curious Ltd.
Each workshop will be held at Rumwell Hall (click the link for map and directions), please go to the main Reception where Becky Wright will be there to greet you.
Please arrive at 18:00 for a light supper before the workshops commence, we will finish at between 20:30 and 21.00. Should you have any dietary needs please let us know in advance so we can accommodate you.
Further details of the workshops and the presenters can be found in the attached brochure. You may find it useful to bring a notebook with you, other than that you do not need to prepare anything for the workshops.
The fee for each workshop is £25. Bookings accepted via the link on page 12 of the attached brochure. Please forward the details early to avoid disappointment.
You may be interested to read last year’s report http://www.newleaf.uk.com/wp-content/uploads/New-Leaf-Creative-Coaching.pdf, which simply confirms the success and effectiveness of the coaching and workshops. I hope you can attend our next workshop.